Guess who’s back?!?
We are pleased to announce the restart of face to face Scouting in Fraserburgh. Starting with the Cubs, Scouts and Explorers we are targeting a 1st meeting date of Monday 21st September. If you would like to join us we need you to re-register with us using the link below.
Beavers will be restarting sometime after the October holidays so we will be in touch about that soon.
We are working closely with Aberdeenshire Council to ensure the cleanliness of the gym halls where we meet and extra cleaning will be in place in addition to a range of other measures.
We take the safety of our members seriously and there will be changes to the way we meet.
- Hygiene will be of high focus and we ask all members wash their hands before attending
- All members need to wear face asks on arrival and on departure
- All drop offs will be at the school door – there will be no access into the building for parents
- Ages 12+ need to social distance during meeting or wear face masks.
- Prepare for outdoor activities. Whilst we will be inside the hall, to allow for greater social distancing there will be more outside activities where the weather allows.
- Contact tracing – as part of our risk assessment and commitment to the council we need all members to reregister to ensure we know who will be attending and have upto date contact details. These details may be passed to the track and trace team where requested
- Cashless – to avoid contact we will be moving to direct debit payment via online scout manager and gocardless secure payments. After registration you will be emailed a link to set up you’re OSM account and direct debit. We will take cash from those who don’t have access to the technology but would like to reduce this as much as possible to avoid handling.
To join us please register using the link below and we will email you a link to your Online Scout Manager account:
We will also issue a newsletter shortly setting out the steps in our risk assessment and our expectations from parents and young people.
Thank you for your support with this, we look forward to seeing you all soon. 🙂